Cappuccino allows us to enjoy an extraordinary experience, and also taste one of the best drinks in the world, coffee. A drink that, in combination with milk, form one of the wonders worldwide, at least for me. And how not to delight with a cappuccino, if nothing else the texture in which milk comes milk is exciting and delicious.
Is Cappuccino taken with or without sugar?
If there is something real, it is that there is nothing better than to taste and enjoy a good coffee without sugar, it is just that many people have become accustomed to having it sweet because of the acidity or bitterness of coffee. But I tell you that good coffee enjoyed without sugar, and a good cappuccino coffee is the same.
Does coffee drink hot?
There is another interesting fact, and we are used to that when we are going to buy a hot drink and more if it has coffee, it must be boiling, slightly, boiling. Otherwise, we think it is a terrible service and coffee. It was cold.
I want to tell you that we are entirely wrong, when we talk about Cappuccino, we are talking about a warm drink, almost hot. Still, it is a temperature that any palate supports, and although it seems cold to many, that is the correct way to drink a cappuccino.
Which is the reason? The first is that when the coffee exposed to a very high temperature, it tends to burn. For that reason, it is the bitter or acidic taste, and the second is that for the milk to take the consistency we need, it cannot be at high temperature for these reasons a cappuccino coffee enjoyed warm and without sugar.
How to make Cappuccino?
So I hope you are encouraged to prepare this delicious drink at home and enjoy your coffee differently.
- An envelope of espresso coffee 30 ml.
- 120 ml of cold milk.
- Place the milk to heat, but be careful, just a few minutes, the milk should not be heated, let alone boil, you can test if the temperature is still bearable when entering the small finger, neither too cold nor too hot.
- Lower the milk from the heat and take it immediately to the blender, and blend at an average speed for 2 minutes.
- After this time, take our milk to a tiny jug.
- It would help if you had espresso or hot coffee ready, ready in the cup.
- With the milk in the jar, surround the edge with your hands and lightly tap the jar against the table; this will help eliminate the bubbles as our foam takes consistency. After the blows, turn the jar slightly and immediately pour the milk into the cup.